Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 27, 2009

Restoring Order: Sewing Cabinets


One of my favorite blogs, The Homespun Heart , is currently working on "restoring order" in her home. I decided to join in this week because everywhere I look, I find an area that needs order to be restored. My intentions were to have the whole house organized and sparkling clean before the baby gets here in a couple weeks. However, my energy has been severely lacking. So, it makes me feel good to at least get some little projects completed. Yesterday, I worked on cleaning up my sewing cabinets. I don't have a space just for my craft and sewing projects and I usually end up working on them in the dining / living room. So, I keep everything in the cabinets there and take it out as I work on projects. Here are the before and after pictures:


Before, the top shelf was a cluttered mess of misc. things. It's still a bit cluttered, but now the containers have sewing items in them.



I don't think I realized what a mess this cabinet actually was, until I took a picture of it!

Thank you, Monica, for inspiring me to get going on Restoring Order in our home! It feels great to get even a small area organized.

0 comments: