Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, May 1, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gift

Although we home school, our oldest has attended a preschool class one afternoon a week and we plan to have the others attend when they're old enough. The teacher is a wonderful woman who gives so much to her students. This is what I embroidered for her at the end of the school year last year. I took the quote from Ginger Plowman. If you haven't read any of her books, please check them out, they're wonderful!
When I embroider a quote, I just print it out on the computer, then tape it behind the fabric to a window and trace it onto the fabric. Then, I just embroider over the lines I traced. I have also embroidered this quote directly onto a small, decorative paper and put it in one opening of a 4-opening picture frame for a special MOPS teacher.

0 comments: