Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 11, 2009

May Craft Challenge: Monogram

craft challenge
Well, I had every intention of getting a few cute monogram projects done this last month. Unfortunately, that didn't happen! I did get this one project done, (even though it's not my original idea), as an anniversary gift for my sister and brother in-law.

Thanks to this tutorial for help on how to make this. It was super easy, I can't wait to make more.

Don't forget to check out all the other great monogram projects at Blue Eyed Blessings! Thanks, Heidi, for hosting this fun challenge!

14 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Ooh! Clever! What a great idea to use fabric and different prints of it, too. This is a very thoughtful and heartfelt gift that I'm sure they will enjoy.

Isn't it funny how the intention behind the project(s) is always good, but then when we actually need to get it done, we can't quite find the time! That's what happened with my project!

Thanks for joining in this month's challenge.

Crystal said...

How cute! I like the patterns and colors of fabric you chose. Cool idea.

Bobbi & Noe said...

That is such a creative monogram! Love it~

Dawn said...

That came out great!! I love all the fabrics together.

The Mommy said...

Great Job and great colors!

Kelli W said...

This is a really cute idea! I have a ton of scrap fabric that I could use to make one!

Creekmore's said...

I think that's such a neat idea! It would make a great gift for my aunt who quilts, I think she would really like it.

Sohbet Odaları said...

Adreslerimiz güncellendi.


sohbet

mert said...

kaliteli sitelerde Canlı Okey Oyna güzel zaman geçirin.

chat sohbet siteleri said...

sohbet
chat
chat sohbet
sohbet odaları
ücretsiz sohbet
bedava sohbet odaları

asa said...

kaliteli Bayanlarla Canlı Okey ile güzel zaman geçirin.

asa said...

Bayanlarla Canlı Okey oynamak için giriş yapınız.

mert said...

kaliteli stielerde Canlı Okey Oyna güzel zamanlar geçirin.

Aylin said...

islami sohbet sitemize davetlisiniz.