Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sewing Machine Cover

This is my new reversible sewing machine cover:
Don't you love this fabric?
This cover is very simple: First, I measured my sewing machine, then cut one large rectangle out of each fabric to go over the front, top, and back of the machine. Then, I cut two rectangles out of each fabric for the gussets, and ironed interfacing onto the three rectangles from one fabric. Next, I sewed the gussets onto the larger rectangles and sew the two sides of the cover together, turned them right side out and top-stitched the opening shut. Super Easy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! I might have to make one form my new sewing room.

Anna Schafer said...

I have yet to try this theory out but will let you know when I do. Probably sometime in February since the budget for this month has already been set and did not include a "sewing machine extension table."Sew Done